What's new

Ipad question!

gretar

Reaction score
So i asked this on the Ipad forums few days ago and no one is smart enough to know this so can u find this out ?

So yeahh i got an Ipad 2
Version 4.3.5 (8L1)

And i can't jailbreak it with jailbreakme.com
So i was thinking if i could hold down the "home button" when i plug it in to the computer. Then it goes in to recovery mode and i will choose to restore it and i will hold "shift" and then i will download IOS 4.3.3 so i can jailbreak it will this work ?

Why anyone would EVER jailbreak an apple product is beyond me. I've previously done it naively, never again!

Unstable, slow and overrated in my opinion, but each to their own I suppose!

So i asked this on the Ipad forums few days ago and no one is smart enough to know this so can u find this out ?

So yeahh i got an Ipad 2
Version 4.3.5 (8L1)

And i can't jailbreak it with jailbreakme.com
So i was thinking if i could hold down the "home button" when i plug it in to the computer. Then it goes in to recovery mode and i will choose to restore it and i will hold "shift" and then i will download IOS 4.3.3 so i can jailbreak it will this work ?

No. You can not downgrade from 4.3.5.

As skull one said, this is impossible. Apple stopped signing 4.3.3 months ago and the only way to downgrade to that firmware is if you had your SHSH Blobs saved from being on 4.3.3 while it was being signed, or if you had saved it via iFaith on windows.

darkstar2007 said:
As skull one said, this is impossible. Apple stopped signing 4.3.3 months ago and the only way to downgrade to that firmware is if you had your SHSH Blobs saved from being on 4.3.3 while it was being signed, or if you had saved it via iFaith on windows.

What is ifaith?

spaced said:
What is ifaith?

A windows only program that saves SHSH blobs, even if they're not being signed. It won't do any good with iOS 5 though. It won't help the OP in their situation either, since the OP didn't save the blobs while they was on 4.3.3 with their iPad.

No way, you can't downgrade your iOS just like that. Actually you are out of luck.

A few days ago? You mean today, right?

Looks like it was answered to me ~ less than two hours after you posted:

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/54528-will-work.html

Were you smart enough to use the search button over there? Because I am quite certain that the answer to your question has been asked and answered a hundred times.

Just sayin...

Last edited:
SweetPoison said:
Looks like it was answered to me ~ less than two hours after you posted:

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/54528-will-work.html

Were you smart enough to use the search button over there? Because I am quite certain that the answer to your question has been asked and answered a hundred times.

Just sayin...

Well a few of us and members at iPad forums have answered his inquiry now. :)

Why anyone would EVER jailbreak an apple product is beyond me. I've previously done it naively, never again!

Unstable, slow and overrated in my opinion, but each to their own I suppose!
I'm kind of glad you said this... I never really considered jailbreaking my iPad or my iPhone but I did root my Galaxy S1 (because it sucked) and ended up unrooting it eventually. iOS, while a lack of customizations, is so sleek and solid as it is!

come_to_the_dark_side.jpg

Making some now, guys!