What's new

IOS

wolvie

Reaction score
I just got my IPhone 7 plus, and I was told there was an update for the IOS.
Mine right now is 10.1.1 is this the newest one out there? Cause we I hit check for updates it says I current.

Thank you in advance
Wolvie

I just got my IPhone 7 plus, and I was told there was an update for the IOS.
Mine right now is 10.1.1 is this the newest one out there? Cause we I hit check for updates it says I current.

Thank you in advance
Wolvie
iOS 10.1.1 is the latest public release of iOS. The notice of an available update is just a bug.

I keep getting that when l plug my iPhone 7 into iTunes weird

There were two builds of iOS10.1.1

If you installed the first one, your phone will tell you that you are up to date. If you plug your phone into iTunes, it will recognize that you have the first build and offer the second.

The second build is not available OTA to devices with the first build installed, and is not a necessity.

That is ridiculous, when iTunes keeps telling you to update don't you think? Not that it matters now with iOS 10.2
Now l remember why l don't rush to update

That is ridiculous, when iTunes keeps telling you to update don't you think? Not that it matters now with iOS 10.2
Now l remember why l don't rush to update
I also don't rush to update anymore. So yesterday, I finally get around to doing my update and can't believe how long it is taking, reminding myself that it was good that I got around to it before the Christmas rush. And today I read that they just dropped the new IOS, being in the crowd of downloaders does seem to slow things down. But now I should be good until next year.