What's new

iOS 9 Beta

If deleting the profile doesn't work, put it into recovery mode and restore it using iTunes. That'll set it back to iOS 8.4.1, and remove the profile.

I some how lost my last backup for 8.4.1 and I was only able to go back to 8.4 last time and lost 6 months worth of stuff. If I have issues this week I will do the restore because at least it will have my 9.0. Also am I able to d/l 9.1 through itunes or can it only be done through wifi?

I some how lost my last backup for 8.4.1 and I was only able to go back to 8.4 last time and lost 6 months worth of stuff. If I have issues this week I will do the restore because at least it will have my 9.0. Also am I able to d/l 9.1 through itunes or can it only be done through wifi?
The iOS 9.1 developer beta has to be downloaded from the developer website and installed through iTunes on your computer.

Everything I've seen says the iOS 9.1 public beta is only available as an OTA update after downloading the public beta profile.

Everything I've seen says the iOS 9.1 public beta is only available as an OTA update after downloading the public beta profile.
Cheers. I might wait until 9.0 is out this week and just download that through iTunes and install that. I hope the battery consumption and heat issue I have had since installing 9 beta 3 has been fixed.

Cheers. I might wait until 9.0 is out this week and just download that through iTunes and install that. I hope the battery consumption and heat issue I have had since installing 9 beta 3 has been fixed.
I didn't have problems like these with anyone of the public beta versions. Did you send feedback to Apple, so they could take a look at it and act accordingly?

Yeah haven't heard back on that one though. The one I did hear back on was from when public beta 1 was out.
I've only heard back on one problem, but they sorted a few of the bugs I've experienced and told them about. So I know for sure they're reading your feedback.