What's new

ios 9.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakema

Reaction score
Hello,

i have iphone se with ios 9.3.1. i need reinstall it "ios 9.3.1" with itunes but i get error 3194.

please can you help me?

thanks you

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Error 3194 tells that you're trying to install wrong software.

The only iOS you're allowed to install on your device right now, is 10.3.3. That's the only one signed by Apple for the iPhone SE at the moment. Everything else will result in the error you're seeing with your attempts to install 9.3.1.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Error 3194 tells that you're trying to install wrong software.

The only iOS you're allowed to install on your device right now, is 10.3.3. That's the only one signed by Apple for the iPhone SE at the moment. Everything else will result in the error you're seeing with your attempts to install 9.3.1.

Hope that helps.

thanks you

the last time i have semi jailbreak my device he works good i have install a few tweak after, with a false manipulation i uninstall cydia, Without the tweak.
i want to erase all content and settings from my device he erase all but not tweak i cant delete. i try to install semi jailbreak but i get pangu only not cydia. the process for jailbreak works well but i not get cydia.

you have solution ?

thanks you

Piracy app and feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
The app you've mentioned allows downloading cracked apps, which means getting paid apps for free. This is considered piracy, and iPhone Forums does not support this in any way.

This might help:
Afaik, erasing a jailbroken device using the feature on your iPhone results in problems. The only secure way to remove a jailbreak, is using iTunes. Here are two ways to get this done:
DFU Mode for Dummies
and
TUTORIAL - Failsafe method to restore the current version of IOS

That will also update your device to iOS 10.3.3, which can't be jailbroken.

I do hope this will help solving your problem. That's as far as we will assist.

With that, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.