What's new

iOS 9.2 issue

03hdfatboy

Reaction score
I updated to 9.2 now my touch screen constantly stops working. I have to do a hard reset to get it back.

Was soll uns diese Tatsachenfeststellung jetzt sagen ?

Gesendet von iPhone 6 Plus mit Tapatalk

Didn't know if anyone had this issue, if they did what did they do to fix it?

Done a search on my issue said to do 2-3 hard resets in a row..so far so good.

Was soll uns diese Tatsachenfeststellung jetzt sagen ?

Gesendet von iPhone 6 Plus mit Tapatalk
Das ist ein englischsprachiges Forum. Wenn Sie hier antworten oder kommentieren wollen, tun Sie das bitte in der entsprechenden Sprache: Englisch.
This is an English-speaking forum. Please use the proper language when you post in iPhone Forums.

Last edited:
My touch screen gets a little squirrelly occasionally. I think I'll try that 2 or 3 resets in a row and see what happens. Thanks for that suggestion... :)

Mine hasn't acted up once after I did the 3 hard resets. Before, If the screen locked I'd have to reset it before I could use it.

Time will tell. Meanwhile, my only other problem is that the server in my area intermittently shuts down for a while periodically. Big nuisance, but it's AT&Ts problem - not my iPhone.... :)

Been about 4 hours. Has been perfect. Before touch would stop working every time the screen locked.

I'm glad all is working !! I had this since sept I do recall the touch screen stop once I reset it and hasn't happened since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk