What's new

iOS 9.0-9.0.2 has been Jailbroken!!! YES!! it is released! Works on 6S and 6S+!

***reserved***

Added Word of advise: Wait until the second revision of this unless you're in terrible need, Pangu has an awesome track record at updating to cover issues from the initial release
smile.gif

Last edited:
I tried it but when I opened pangu9 it said to plug in the phone. I did but my phone was not recognized, nothing happened. The start button did nothing.
BTW, I did the previous work correctly, shutting off find my phone, put phone in airplane mode, turn off touch id.

I tried it but when I opened pangu9 it said to plug in the phone. I did but my phone was not recognized, nothing happened. The start button did nothing.
BTW, I did the previous work correctly, shutting off find my phone, put phone in airplane mode, turn off touch id.
Is your computer a Windows PC running Windows 10? There is a known issue with iTunes on a Windows 10 computer not recognizing the device.

I did not use iTunes on Windows 10. I have a laptop my sons gave me that I only use for a few purposes - one being jailbreaking. I use a Mac for everything else.

I got the jailbreak to work. Cydia was installed an I installed a few tweaks that worked. But then I installed another tweak which was supposed to work with iOS 9 jailbreak and it did not work. I went back to Cydia but it will not open. Rebooting did no good. I finally just restored my phone and real jailbroke it.

The same thing happened again.

Therefore I am going back to stock. :(

Any suggestions?

For informative purposes, I successfully jail broke 5s, 6 and an iPad mini and had problems until I found a thread that said to try opening stock photos app right before you open the pangu app during the process. It had failed a few times before I tried that, leaving only the pangu app along with the wwdc app on the springboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new in this apple world, and can somebody explain me how to jailbreak my phone, and what shoud I do before jailbreaking?

Thanks

Thanks, but I really needed a tutorial to jailbreak, but I've already found how to do it on a website called Redmond pie.

Thanks for the help ;)

Hello, is there a Cydia program to unlock an iPhone? Thx
Jailbreaking and unlocking are completely separate. There is no jailbreak app, tweak, or program that can unlock an iPhone. You'll have to ask the carrier to unlock the iPhone or see if a third party unlocking service can help.