What's new

IOS 8.4

Jack_Bikes

Reaction score
Ran my battery down last night sitting idle. I thought the update would be an improvement. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try a hard reset, Hold down your Home button and on/off button together until the apple appears, This can fix many glitches.

Mine's working perfectly.

If you don't use Bluetooth, disable it. Some features are turned on during an update, one of these is Bluetooth. Go through your settings and make sure everything is enabled/disabled as preferred by you.

Ran my battery down last night sitting idle. I thought the update would be an improvement. Anyone else have this issue?

Not sure why your having this problem, I went from 100% to 98%. I lost 2% sitting idle last night. Maybe a trip to the Apple Store Genuis Bar might help

My iPhone usually doesn't lose more than 1-2% sitting idle all night.

If you use the new music app and you are either using headphones or a Bluetooth based speaker or headphone and disconnect without hitting pause on the music, while it will pause the music the app stays in foreground mode and will drain your battery in a few hours. Already happened to me twice.

8.4 seemed to do the same to my 5s. Was fine till I updated then I started losing 20-25% in 30min. Figured it was the battery so I changed it. Now all I get is a BSOD every 2 min. Shouldn't have so many problems just changing a battery on iPhones.

Thankfully this has not been an issue for some time. Thanks for all the responses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk