What's new

iOS 4.3.3 Out - Direct Download Links

thanks for the links, am going to hold off and upgrade when there is a jb and i know all apps are working

Gonna go for it only if it does something more than pretend to fix the CIA location tracking snafu

I will wait for the feedbacks about it before go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never wait for feedbacks i always upgrade... there is a tethered jb only but the jb hole is still there from two firmwares ago

i never wait for feedbacks i always upgrade... there is a tethered jb only but the jb hole is still there from two firmwares ago

Yeah, i also wouldn't wait for feedbacks before upgrade if i know there are major features included in the update. But here there is no major updates so... I will not rush into it at all, instead i will have an eye on the feedbacks see if it worth upgrading or waiting for the next one.

Yeah, i also wouldn't wait for feedbacks before upgrade if i know there are major features included in the update. But here there is no major updates so... I will not rush into it at all, instead i will have an eye on the feedbacks see if it worth upgrading or waiting for the next one.

yeah i always used to just upgrade with out a second thought but now i bought some jb apps i refuse to upgrade until there is a UN tethered jb..

i am a registered dev so i dunno what i will do with 5.0 when i have access to the betas, its going to be so tempting to upgrade

Last edited:
Ahhh ofcourse if you want to try out betas, you will need to upgrade your iOS. But don't worry much about your purchased apps, they will also get updates and i hope on time.

they will eventually.. well some of them, its never 100% sure that they always will..

apps like winterboard have been right from the start but apps like ibluetooth the guy took every ones money and run

they will eventually.. well some of them, its never 100% sure that they always will..

apps like winterboard have been right from the start but apps like ibluetooth the guy took every ones money and run

Yes that's true and very comon in cydia.