What's new

iOS 4.1

I've done the dowload about 5 times and at the end itunes shoots me an error message saying lost connection to server try again later....thoughts/opinions?

i m waiting jailbreak os 4.1,
sfter this , my action will start

I am also waiting for Shatter.

I just put iOS 4.2 on my iPad and lost the jailbreak, but the iPad doesn't really need the jailbreak as much as the iPhone 4.

Although I admit I will use tethering on very rare occasions when it is the only connectivity available, the main reason I need to jailbreak on the iPhone is to get a decent call manager out of Cydia.

Between MCleaner and iBlacklist, I prefer MCleaner, and I cannot imagine being without it because native on iOS Apple there is no way to restrict text messages from unknown wackos, and calls from private numbers and people whose time I am not on when they try to reach me.

It's complicated, and maybe I'm weird, but I really have to have control over who's calling me and when, and native Symbian had this capability and it spoiled me.

I cannot imagine being without a call manager/firewall.

I avail myself of other jailbreak things, of course. FaceTime over 3G. But the main thing is the call manager.

Are you out there listening, Apple? :)

Now that you've allowed so much more to go into the App Store, it's the lack of good, solid call management that's going to keep me jailbroken, and even that wonderful, spectacular HDR photo capability isn't going to make me give up the call manager.

I love my iPhone. But if something happened that caused me to permanently lose the call manager, I would step down to an N8 or E7. It's that important.

My iPhone4 comes originally iOS 4.0.2, but I accidentally upgrade to 4.1, so please, help me how to downgrade to 4.0.2.