What's new

iOS 13

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's an example of Dark Mode in iOS 13.
546C97E3-E3A2-4380-94F5-CC6D7B7A5516.jpg
5E6F17E3-335E-404D-AF14-DFC6BC972327.jpg

I’m definitely liking dark mode. My only question is why did it take Apple so long to finally to do this? When I got my first iPhone (3GS) I was disappointed there were no option to customize ANYTHING it was bland grey and blue until I jaibroke it. Had a blast doing that. When I had a Motorola razor I had hacked it and it did all kinds of things so I enjoyed jail breaking making it like I wanted but after awhile it got to be too much trouble and unreliable so I just left it alone. Glad to see iOS catching up with you know who on that aspect

Car play here is an interesting bug.
iOS beta 2 public and iOS beta 3 developer.
Car play icon shows but does not open. Reset iPhone X tried all options

Solution TURN OFF TEXT BOLD. It fixed it. This has been reported to Apple Reddit users also posted same issue. Now that’s weird. Looking at the system car play Apple has changed using icons for car play apps to now using text list. For some reason when bold is ON then the list will not show thus car play cannot show apps. Subaru Impreza 2017. Australia

I didn’t notice any excessive battery drain on my iPhone XS.
I work 12 hr shift and use my iPhone 8 Plus quite a bit if it’s a slow shift and early do I need to charge it at work, it’s been a very busy night so I haven’t used it much at all. I’m into my shift 8 hrs and already down to 9%

I work 12 hr shift and use my iPhone 8 Plus quite a bit if it’s a slow shift and early do I need to charge it at work, it’s been a very busy night so I haven’t used it much at all. I’m into my shift 8 hrs and already down to 9%
After 12 hours my iPhone would be at about 60%.