What's new

iOS 11 iPhone Problems, Issues and Bug Reports!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know if you having any problems with the latest iOS update from Apple.

Just with the look of some things. It is odd to get the lock screen without it being locked though

The brightness keep auto adjusting and that is annoying, how do i get o stop? Sometimes when I turn the phone off then back on.

Last edited:
The brightness keep auto adjusting and that is annoying, how do i get o stop? Sometimes when I turn the phone off then back on.
You could always turn off auto brightness. This would stop the changes but would require you to manually adjust the brightness in settings.

Where is the auto brightness setting, it is not where it used to be

My phone no longer connects to Sync until after I've told Siri who to call. Very dangerous as I now have to look away from the road and at my phone to see if she responded to me when using Hey Siri and is waiting on my command

Not a bug, but the home screen is no longer one of the options when task switcher is brought up.

Also my side 3D Touch to bring up task switching no longer works

8 times out of 10 it won't roll into portrait mode now too.

Seems I at least have quite a few little issues. Oh well, keeps my interest in 11.1 up

I've noticed my iPhone 7+ using up the battery far faster than previously. I have most of the apps cellular usage off and have tweaked it to use less battery but wow it still uses it up fast.
Can't give times, etc. as I was at work but I barely used it today and it went down fast.
Anyone else notice this?

Okay, just found this topic so I'll post a couple of things here...
This first one is a repeat of another topic I started that I'm now convinced is a real bug. On both my 6s and my wife's 6 the bluetooth symbol at the top of the screen always shows connected to a device (white in color) even when it's not. It should be grayed out.
The second thing I've noticed is a very significantly faster battery drain than iOS 10. Over the years when others have complained of bad battery performance after an upgrade I've never had any issues. This time I have.

My wifi on the pull-up control screen will show connected after I've turned the wifi off. I have to turn it back on then off again from the control panel.

Sometimes it happens right away, yesterday it changed to the blue connected/on a couple of hours later. The wifi was really off (in settings) and not connected but was lit up blue.

Oh, and I couldn't open up a message to any recent call listed people by tapping on the little far right icon to pull the contact up and selecting the message icon. It just goes to my contacts list.