What's new

IOS 11 & battery usage.

Russtopher

Reaction score
Hello

I installed IOS 11, and now I cannot pull up the “battery usage” function. The one that tells you which apps are using the most power and percentages? It just says that it will appear after a few minutes of phone usage. But it does not come up?

Thanks

Hello

I installed IOS 11, and now I cannot pull up the “battery usage” function. The one that tells you which apps are using the most power and percentages? It just says that it will appear after a few minutes of phone usage. But it does not come up?

Thanks
How long have you waited without the battery usage figures showing up?

What do you all think of IOS 11.2 ? Everything running fine on it? I have been holding off on downloading it until I hear more from users.

Thanks

Last edited:
What do you all think of IOS 11.2 ? Everything running fine on it? I have been holding off on downloading it until I hear more from users.

Thanks

Depends on the phone, my 6S Plus stutters, typing on the keyboard will get me the first two letters then a 5-6 second pause where the whole phone is frozen, then back to normal. I now have trouble getting mail sent from the OEM mail app in a consistent manner. I go to open apps (whether minimized or closed) and get that 5-6 second freeze. Lots of little stuff like this, but the 8Plus and X are great though the facial recognition has slowed just a tick.

I have a big issue with my battery backup after the 11.2 update . Iphone SE

I switched off the background app refresh.. still no change. Does any augmented reality app affect the battery , if i just installed it.. even if I don’t use it! I have an app installed to take measurements..

I don’t have an answer. But I’m running IOS 11.2 on my SE, and battery life is very good. I have always had my background apps turned off.