What's new

iOS 11 Battery Drain

gadget069

Reaction score
Since updating to iOS 11 I'm having a battery drain and heating issues. I've never had this phone heat up while using it. Just curious if anyone else is having this issue?

My iPhone 7 Plus is working as before, no problems since updating to iOS 11.

Reactions: 933
I'm thinking about going back to 10.3.3. One of my apps I use is not working properly with iOS 11

I agree with scifan57 about the app. I would contact the developers directly and, if possible, get a group of people together via social media.

Reading about some issues reported on the internet. Apparently Siri may be trying to learn too much.

Since updating to iOS 11 I'm having a battery drain and heating issues. I've never had this phone heat up while using it. Just curious if anyone else is having this issue?

Yah me too i can confirm that i experienced the heating at once so far since 19 September[emoji848]

Same here. My 6s is getting hot and really chewing up the battery since I updated to iOS 11. Even having it plugged into my laptops USB cant stop the battery drain if I'm listening to a podcast or music.

My iPhone 7 plus heats up after only a few minutes of reading forums, unlike pre IOS 11. In the past 24 hours since I’ve had 11, FB Messenger and Safari crashed several times. Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

My iPhone 7 plus heats up after only a few minutes of reading forums, unlike pre IOS 11. In the past 24 hours since I’ve had 11, FB Messenger and Safari crashed several times. Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

My Messenger crashed several times between early Friday evening and about 24 hours later. It’s fine now. See if yours doesn’t work now.