What's new

IOS 10

Jpbud

Reaction score
IOS PROBLEMS!!!!(and apples responce)
since updating to iOS 10, my iPhone 6 fails to ring on 7 out of 10 calls(making me miss calls)

also so will not play videos hfrom messages or on you tube,also does not connect properly

to my hands free.siri does not work properly & to cap it phone freezes,after contacting

vodaphone numerous times, & resetting etc,they advised me to ring Apple, three long phone

ccalls later & doing as they said,(reset phone etc)it is worse than ever(never a problem until

i I updated).but according to Apple advisors they have never heard of any of these problems,
It's just my phone!!!!!!

Was one of the things you tried a factory restore and setting up the iPhone as a new phone without using a backup? If this doesn't work then the problem is likely your iPhone. If the iPhone works properly after setting it up as a new iPhone, then the problem could be with the backup and by deduction, the data on your iPhone before the restore.

If you haven't yet restored the iPhone, your problems could be the result of a corrupted iOS update.

If your problem was the result of a bug in iOS 10 then everybody would be having the same problems as you are. Since they're not, that also shows that the problem is localized to your iPhone and could be either a software problem as I mentioned earlier or a hardware issue.

Last edited:
As mentioned by scifan, sounds like you might be experiencing an isolated incident.

I'm using both my iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone SE all with iOS 10 and they ring 10 out of 10 times when I get a call.

Jpbud please post back and let us know how you solved this problem the iPhone [emoji336]

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Thanks to you all for your replies, I restored phone last week, but then backed up from my laptop, same problems, last night I restored again, but also backed up from laptop (as I didn't see these replies until this morning)I will see how it goes today, & if same will restore tonight & set up as a new phone, I heard yesterday of 3 other people with similar problems