What's new

iOS 10.2.1 lags issue on iPhone 7 plus

Hoodie

Reaction score
I updated to 10.2.1 and noticed when closing and opening apps some lags
Is there anyone else having the same problem with the new update?

No, I didn't notice any issues since updating.

If your update was less than a few hours ago, give it some time to reindex.
Just in case you still notice that glitch after more than a day, force start your iPhone: press and hold Home and Power button until you see the Apple logo. As soon as it's visible, let go of both. Your device will power up on it's own.

My sounds were not working when I woke up this morning, including my alarm, so I woke up 20 minutes late. They didn't work until I got to work an hour and a half later. I've rebooted since the install, so I don't think that is the issue. Going to do some more troubleshooting, but so far it's ok.

My sounds were not working when I woke up this morning, including my alarm, so I woke up 20 minutes late. They didn't work until I got to work an hour and a half later. I've rebooted since the install, so I don't think that is the issue. Going to do some more troubleshooting, but so far it's ok.

I haven't had this happen on my 7+, but my 6+ would do this all the time. Do you have an iWatch? I never had any problem with sound on my 6+ until I got my iWatch, then somedays my 6+ would work like it's supposed, and some days it wouldn't. It was totally random. iWatch hasn't affected my 7 yet. I'm not positive that is what it was, but it started as soon as I got the watch.