What's new

iOS 10.1 Beta 3

s.pearce0188

Reaction score
I was on iOS 10 , I decided to join the Apple Beta program and installed the Pringle to my phone. I downloaded and installed iOS beta 10.1 Beta 3. I was wondering once Apple releases the final public release of 10.1 will my ph be automatically download and do I have to stay in the beta program after the fact.. I am basically wanting to understand how it works

Thanks in advance ,

Steven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha Noticed it said Pringle , gotta love auto correct lol

When Apple releases the regular iOS 10.1 software version, you'll be able to download and install it as usual. If you don't want to continue receiving beta updates, delete the profile you've just installed from Settings - General - Profiles. Once that's removed, you won't get beta updates any more.

If you want to get rid of the beta software already on your iPhone, you'll have to do a factory restore then set it up from the last backup you made before installing the beta software.

Thanks everyone for their response , I appreciate the quick responses [emoji3]

Quick question why did you join the Beta program?

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Because back when I had my iPhone 5s 2 years ago, I always had the beta versions of iOS on it so I decided to give it a shot again

Same thing when I had android and even on my windows 10 laptop it's on fast ring to get new features and updates faster lol