What's new

Introduction

minibrick

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Noel. I live on the east coast of Australia, I am 71 years young and have been retired for the past 18 months. I have been an iPhone user since shortly after their initial release in Australia, buying a 3G and after damaging it severely 12 months ago had to move temporarily to my son's slightly newer discarded 3GS. I used to own an Apple store and have been using Apple computers ever since 1985 although have had to visit PC land a couple of times for economic reasons. Currently have a MacBook and about to purchase the new iPad Air. Looking to also upgrade my phone shortly to either a 5C or 5S. I am hoping I can pick up some useful info in the forum to help decide which one to buy and then to be able to use it fully.

Hi, my name is Noel. I live on the east coast of Australia, I am 71 years young and have been retired for the past 18 months. I have been an iPhone user since shortly after their initial release in Australia, buying a 3G and after damaging it severely 12 months ago had to move temporarily to my son's slightly newer discarded 3GS. I used to own an Apple store and have been using Apple computers ever since 1985 although have had to visit PC land a couple of times for economic reasons. Currently have a MacBook and about to purchase the new iPad Air. Looking to also upgrade my phone shortly to either a 5C or 5S. I am hoping I can pick up some useful info in the forum to help decide which one to buy and then to be able to use it fully.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy

Enjoy the forums here. Much to learn...