What's new

Information please

michaelp

Reaction score
I do not own a smartphone yet- but like the iphones. I have considered buying one off of craigslist. I have seem several 4S.

Is there anything specific that I should be looking at or for in a used phone? Any way to be safe?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Craiglist purchases of phones are at your own risk.

I do not own a smartphone yet- but like the iphones. I have considered buying one off of craigslist. I have seem several 4S.

Is there anything specific that I should be looking at or for in a used phone? Any way to be safe?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
you could check the IMEI and serial number with Apple to make sure it isn't stolen for one thing.....another thing you could do if it's possible is go to an Apple store with the seller and ask them to check it over for you.

Last edited:
I completely agree Craiglist purchases at your own risk. i would suggest you to wait for some time and gether money and buy some good phone like iphone 5.

I always had great luck on eBay. You just have to be aware and research the sellers feedback before purchase.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner