What's new

Indonesia Paradise - Mobile Indonesia Tourism Guide

dewa_emperor

Reaction score
This applications is called Indonesia Paradise, which is about the collection of Indonesia Tourism Object. There are 30 tourism objects which show the beauty of Indonesia which may be a reference for tourism destination.

All the destination are also equipped with hight resolution images. There will be 30 pages full of exciting color will enhance this application.

Moreover, this application is already set up for those who use iPhone. Hence, this application is compatible in both iPad and iPhone, which enable the user to access the application easily, anywhere at anytime you mobile.

This application can be downloaded at Apps Store :
Indonesia Paradise for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

logo_besar.jpg

Hi,
I want to share my beautiful memories of summer vacations. I had a trip of seven wonders with my family. With this education tour we had a great fun all together. There is a need of special arrangements when you travel with your family. These special arrangements could be anything, right from financing to packing to hotel accommodation and air fares.We got some ideas from internet. Some of the sites were really very helpful. For others convenience, I am giving some websites address:
Family Vacations Travel- Group Travel Tours, Holidays Packages
This will surely help those who are planning to travel to a tourist destination with there families.