What's new

Include carrier in profile?

Should carrier info be included in public profile?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

pigeon

Reaction score
Whenever people post on the forum now, the first thing i'm always curious of is does this person have an at&t or verizon iphone?

Don't you think under the username, with all the other info, information about whether the person is subscribed under verizon or at&t should be included?

Whenever people post on the forum now, the first thing i'm always curious of is does this person have an at&t or verizon iphone?

Don't you think under the username, with all the other info, information about whether the person is subscribed under verizon or at&t should be included?

half the people on here are not on either

Perhaps it can be added under the Avatar in posts?

I know of several other forums using vBulletin, and they have a lot of different things under there, like occupation, vehicle, etc... It could be placed right under post count.

Perhaps it can be added under the Avatar in posts?

I know of several other forums using vBulletin, and they have a lot of different things under there, like occupation, vehicle, etc... It could be placed right under post count.

Yea that's what I meant.

half the people on here are not on either

Sorry, I mean whatever carrier it may be (but I guess Verizon is the only different one since everything else is gsm...)
How about it says gsm or CDMA lol

I think it's a great idea. I'm not on either so it needs be any carrier for us outside the US or those who are unlocked. Also which phone your using and what firmware your on and if jailbroken or not would be nice...

I have these in my main signature and think it's a great idea. Another forum I'm on have this info on the right hand side of the users post/reply to thread.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

i am Software professional with 3 years of experince in windows based application. I am planningto expand my carrier profile to include some knowledge on wed development domain.