What's new

in search of time lock for cellular/wireless children

Drmax

Reaction score
So, I'm starting to realize that teaching/training a child may be the simplest, but not easiest solution for what I (and I can imagine thousands of other parents) are going through...restricting data usage on their smart phone.
The kids take their phones to school. We have an app Life360, which helps us keep track of the little folks. The school has open wifi (shame on them) A kid is not going to quit fooling around with their device in school, so I need an app solution to turn on and off their cellular data and wireless capabilities, during certain times of the day as well as keeping certain apps alive on cellular, that I wish. (i.e. Life360) I've looked through the app store and found 2, with bad reviews. Is there another one I'm missing, or something on the horizon? I'd pay nicely, for a functioning timer/schedule that controlled what I have described above. AT&T is our provider, and do not offer a service, anymore. A brain child programmer, for apps could make a small fortune off something like this.
Thx, DM