What's new

imessage claims pictures are delivered, but they are never recieved.

For me, the problem was with one of the WinterBoard themes I had installed. As soon as I uninstalled them all, sending pictures in iMessage worked again. Unfortunately, I don't know which theme was the problem.

I would uninstall iblacklist, winterboard and tone fx if you have them and let us know the result.

I would uninstall iblacklist, winterboard and tone fx if you have them and let us know the result.

I uninstalled winterboard and iProtect. I'm back to normal. I removed a bunch of other little tweeks but nothing changed until those 2 major uninstalls

lenabanana said:

WinterBoard itself is not a problem for me. The problem was with one of the themes.

I had this problem. Tried resetting phone and jail break again, put apps on and still had the problem, and after numerous restarts still had the problem. After comparing 3 jail break phones side by side and 2 had the problem, one didn't we started looking for what the 2 had for cydia apps the one didn't. We found what was causing our issue. The 2 both had a app called copic.

Once we removed copic, turned the phones off and on iMessage worked immediately again. So if you have copic on your phone, follow steps above and it probably will start working again.

Copic is a app that puts your contact pictures in the message section in your text message. First thing I would check if having this issue is apps that change your text settings on the phone.

THANK YOU!!!

I had been troubleshooting this issue for the past 3 days... did not want to resort to a complete restore. I uninstalled ToneFx Pro... no change. I then uninstalled Copic... and that fixed it. Recipients now receive the MMS using iMessage (and the MMS now sync up again between iPhone and iPad).

THANKS AGAIN!