What's new

Imessage app

krazyj

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to change the lame white background to a picture or is there an app I googled it but kept coming up with other SMS apps

No jb I'm on iOS 5

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

krazyj said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to change the lame white background to a picture or is there an app I googled it but kept coming up with other SMS apps

No way without jbing

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I've tried to change my iMessage background and I'm guessing since ios 5 things have changed. I can't find smsbackground.png?

Does anyone know where the new background file is for iMessages?

You have to use a selection tool, cut around your daughter, then copy and paste her picture onto the desired background.
I know on Photoshop there are multiple ways to make a selection such as the magic wand, lasso, pen tool, and extracting.
I know there are different sites that you can edit pictures on but I've never used them so I don't know if they have the selection tool but I'll list some:
LunaPic Online Photo Editor
http://www.picnik.com/
Picasa

How can I change my IMessages background to any picture or image?
BTW I'm jailbroken

Tada! Here you go my friend. Hope it helps :)

Last edited by a moderator: