What's new

iheartradio problems

Xanroc

Reaction score
When listening to iheartradio, it stops streaming after about 15 minutes. Interesting solution. If I turned my wireless network off, it work fine and will play for hours. What's the deal with the wireless? Thanks

Xanroc said:
When listening to iheartradio, it stops streaming after about 15 minutes. Interesting solution. If I turned my wireless network off, it work fine and will play for hours. What's the deal with the wireless? Thanks

I don't see any way to change the settings. Try refreshing your network settings

I was looking at this app, thinking it might be nice when I don't have a radio handy. I was reading the iheartradio faq and it does state clearly that one should shut off their wifi when using iheartradio. So I'm not sure how that would work well. I would be concerned that it would use up a significant portion of my data plan.

Any thoughts?

Don't used to be like that, however I was using it on my iPad this weekend and the same issues started happening to be.

DaytonAnnie said:
I was looking at this app, thinking it might be nice when I don't have a radio handy. I was reading the iheartradio faq and it does state clearly that one should shut off their wifi when using iheartradio. So I'm not sure how that would work well. I would be concerned that it would use up a significant portion of my data plan.

Any thoughts?

I agree with you. Streaming over 3G will suck your monthly data allowance dry. I dont understand why wifi needs to be cut off though. It also sucks that you have to use facebook to create a station

Last edited:
There is a new update for the program that just came out! Maybe try that

iFrog said:
There is a new update for the program that just came out! Maybe try that

I'm not getting any issues with wifi on with the new update

Last edited:
Try deleting it and re-install it and see if this changes the issue.