What's new

If you are buying a iPhone 4S, how much memory are you going to get?

How much memory are you going to get?

• 16GB

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • 32GB

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • 64GB

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
i will get 16gb i think,that should be plenty for me.

64GB for sure.

yesnod.gif

I know some people were upset with the $399.00 price tag. The way I'm looking at it is a 32GB SD card costs around $50.00 so to have it integrated for $100.00 isn't so bad. Plus, with 1080p HD recording, I'm gonna need lots of memory. :)

yesnod.gif

I know some people were upset with the $399.00 price tag. The way I'm looking at it is a 32GB SD card costs around $50.00 so to have it integrated for $100.00 isn't so bad. Plus, with 1080p HD recording, I'm gonna need lots of memory. :)

That's correct, and I'm going for the 64GB exactly because of video recording, I'm having hard time with this 16GB iPhone 4 whenever recording 720p videos for about 1h30mn, "no memory available, please delete some of your pictures" or something like that, I'm tired of that message.

I was wondering about this, couldn't you use ICloud for storage?

I'm going with the 64gb, anything less just doesnt make sense.

Whoa whoa whoa... Memory refers to the 512 mb of ram that ships with every iPhone 4s. Hard drive space refers to how much
Storage space are you going to purchase with your new iPhone 4s. Let's not get the 2 confused. Me
Personally I'm getting the 16gig because I will upload to icloud or find other ways to store media off my Phone.

I got the 32 because I thought it was a good middle, and $299 wasn't too bad a price for an upgrade. I would have gotten the 16GB if I had thought of iCloud as a storage space :(

64 here. The wife likes to take video of the dog and other stuff to show family and friends in China.

Whoa whoa whoa... Memory refers to the 512 mb of ram that ships with every iPhone 4s. Hard drive space refers to how much
Storage space are you going to purchase with your new iPhone 4s. Let's not get the 2 confused. Me
Personally I'm getting the 16gig because I will upload to icloud or find other ways to store media off my Phone.

Actually, they are both memory. The 512MB RAM is "temporary memory" for "OS use" and the data is lost if the battery is removed. The 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB is still memory but it's flash memory so the data is saved if the battery is removed. There is no hard drive in an iPhone.