What's new

Icons

jockmcd

Reaction score
Can i make all my icons see through after jailbrwak 4.3.3, if so how or what app

You want to make all your icons see through what? I don't understand.

I think he means transparent. If so then yes. You'll have to download the theme glaskhart hd. that's a close to transparent as you'll get.

Nice 1 thanks , this site is awsome , thank you guys

I use winterboard i take it i must turn on summerboard inside wb also heard dreamboard being mentioned what isvthe best thing to use as in winterboard stuff

jockmcd said:
I use winterboard i take it i must turn on summerboard inside wb also heard dreamboard being mentioned what isvthe best thing to use as in winterboard stuff

Summer board makes old themes compatible with winter board. So you don't necessarily to turn it on. Dream board takes a whole different approach to themes. For instance you can make the UI look like a android device or a windows mobile device. It's pretty cool

Nice gotta be worth a go then on dreamboard but o can keep my tansparent icons with dreamboard and winterboard running also

jockmcd said:
Nice gotta be worth a go then on dreamboard but o can keep my tansparent icons with dreamboard and winterboard running also

Nope. If you install dreamboard it will defeat the purpose