What's new

Iblacklist

genewaltman

Reaction score
I blacklist just adds the same name but puts blocked in front of there name, but doesn't block there text or calls. I need to block an ex from texting any ideas or other apps that worked

Yes, its called "your local police department" file harassment charges... or change your number.

On a serious note, I just put their number on my contacts and select the ringtone as silent. you have visual voice mail so you don't even have to listen to the messages.

If you have Verizon you can block the number through My Verizon website at no charge. The only snag is you have to do it every 90 days. Not sure about ATT.

I need one that I can block callers and SMS text unless I decided I want to see them. I'll pay for whatever

Wow , android had it but apple don't I can't believe it

genewaltman said:
I blacklist just adds the same name but puts blocked in front of there name, but doesn't block there text or calls. I need to block an ex from texting any ideas or other apps that worked

Iblacklist from cydia does this

I need one that I can block callers and SMS text unless I decided I want to see them. I'll pay for whatever
i use iblacklist and it works great but u do need to jailbreak ur phone so u can get this app from cydia once u get the app read up on it and set it up properly then u can choose to get alerts or badges so u can either view or not the txt or calls as u like but trust me when i say this app works great and its worth every penny, GL

Is there anything available for a phone that's not jail broke I got. 2 woman I need to rotate blocking

genewaltman said:
Is there anything available for a phone that's not jail broke I got. 2 woman I need to rotate blocking

Well if u have 4s there will be jb soon so whichever model u have u should jb it anyway coz its legal and it offers u great verity of customizing