What's new

i phone 8 disappointed 1st complain “rejected”

rooster1978

Reaction score
recently bought i phone 8 space grey
after a month of using it n always had a cover for it color started to pill off under were the speakers are,
so ui can see the skin of the phone metal color
Don’t u think that’s disgracefully for apple!!!!???

Last edited:
hi
thanks for feedback
the cover is rubber one from apple store €50 also
i always handle phone with extreme care! never drop them never!
my point is actual casing of iphone should be solid, i mean if the skin is black should be black if the skin red should be red! in my case the skin is metal n sprayed with black color “ don’t u think that’s shameful for apple n me who’s paying a product €900 if u know what i mean!?
regards

i did went back to the seler,
thats the vodafone on Malta
i buy apple products from them since 2009 i still have iphone 3s also 4s 5s 6 my wife has 7 n mine recently bought iphone 8 with which im so disappointed bcoz they sprayed the phone n they did not use solid black skin of black color. The seller told me get back to us after christmas bcoz now its busy we will do
our best. p.s. which best !!! there is no best anymore to bcoz im dissatisfied with apple 8

r kidding there is no iphone 8 black
this is the link on youtube unboxing the i phone 8 black
also i ve seen hundreds of i phone black on the streets on Malta

guys if its not on original i phone 8 then wont be for a sale in a apple shop on Malta which is Europe
I dont know what to think anymore.
Just waiting for christmas to pass bcoz the employee told me bring it back after christmas

this is the same phone i phone 8 which i have on you tube video

The colour is called space grey, that’s why I was confused. If it’s the one in the video, it is an iPhone 8.

So j.a. i m an i phone user since 2009 first time happened to me for an i phone to pill the color ☹️

I haven’t heard that about the iPhone 8 yet. You’re the first user experiencing it. Please let us know about the outcome!

IMG_1513509473.345368.jpg