What's new

i phone 8 disappointed 1st complain “rejected”

this is my letter to apple shop
which they attached today with my complain
IMG_1515781110.753125.jpg

recently bought i phone 8 space grey
after a month of using it n always had a cover for it color started to pill off under were the speakers are,
so ui can see the skin of the phone metal color
Don’t u think that’s disgracefully for apple!!!!???

Yes! That is disgraceful! I was just looking at 8 today and wondering if I should upgrade or hang onto to my 5S until it is unusable. I like my 5S, but a newer phone might be better; however, I do not want a worse phone.

I never had issues since i phone 3
i had them all, apart from i phone X
If u wanna go for iphone 8 i can tell u one thing! do not go for space gray!
thats all

Hi
just an update for two of you J.A. and CarolineM, who showed interested in my case with the color coat pilling off on my iphone 8 just in 3 months of using it.
I’ve got rejected for now from the dealer vodafone on Malta.
Just this afternoon i’ve made a complain at the shop of apple so will see what they gonna reply.
I m attaching the report of the vodafone dealer as it was: cosmetic damage not covered under warranty
SHAME ON APPLE [emoji17] View attachment 38788

How does Vodafone telling you that this is cosmetic damage equate to shame on Apple??

If you buy a Renault, park it on the street, and someone drives by knocking into your mirror and scratches it up - when the dealer tells you they won't fix it free is that SHAME ON RENAULT?

Buddy thanks for feedback
i m telling i have no idea what’s happening.
The only what i know and what i m assure that i did not damage the phone, it’s started pilling little by little during the 3 months while i had it with me. The phone was sent by dealer to icentre technician.
There is the attachment of the report.
Kindly u can have a look at it yourself.
Now i have to buy a black nail-posh n do it my self, to cover the shitty cheap color which apple using it to spray their phones, which were being selled for €850
Thats how apple lately is making fortune or better said how standard n quality is kept on high level
I m so disappointed guys

Last edited:
To me iPhone 8 was poorly made the 8 plus is the way to go....

Your complaint is so isolated millions of phones have been sold. Yes you may have a faulty one so take it to Apple and have it replaced. Stating all iPhone 8’s are Rubbish is over the top. I have not heard of any complaints like yours and my clients have not had issues with their iPhone 8 phones