What's new

i phone 8 disappointed 1st complain “rejected”

Guys do not get me wrong pls
the phone was not dropped on the ground as Jesus is my witness.

to be honest looks like i m a frick here typing n sending messages as lunatic but i m so much disappointed Big time e [emoji36]

Guys do not get me wrong pls
the phone was not dropped on the ground as Jesus is my witness.
It’s clearly visible on your photo. I do believe you.

We can’t help, sorry! You’ll have to wait until it’s possible to visit the Apple Store.

thanks for r replay J.A.
i really appreciate
yep not much to do for now
but this really sucks

sure i will update u whats gonna happen
That will be after Christmas or new year

Wow I have never had that issue with any of the iPhones that I have had.

Hi Jhstewart1023
so m i
as i mentioned it before i own the whole collection still have 3s
doesn’t have not even a single scratch on it.
None of my phones were pilling
look at this pls
IMG_1513576125.212280.jpg

this is proof how u walk in a vodafone store u choose a trusted product u pay €900 n u get this ****
trust me i feel like smashing it at the flor!!!!

Last edited:
and apple don’t even bother to replay me back on e mail after 4 days !!!!

Was it factory sealed in the box when you bought it?

Please take a look at Vodafone's history. Their customer support is terrible and they are always on the wrong side of human rights issues. If you are having problems with where you bought your phone deal with them, call them out, tell the world - don't slam someone else. If you buy a product from a DEALER with user induced damage take it up with them. Apple's quality control would capture issues like this before the product leaves the factory, witness your satisfaction with all your devices.

vodafone seller told me to bring the device after christmas or after a new year, reason: for the moment he claim they are busy.
Thats what i m doing i m telling world i mean too u guys what happen too me.
The device was in perfect condition when i opened it i m saying that after a month of using it color as showing on the photo started pilling.
This never happened too me with apple products so this is the first time that i m experiencing it
well this is big disappointment for me with iphone 8 thats all.

vodafone seller told me to bring the device after christmas or after a new year, reason: for the moment he claim they are busy.
Thats what i m doing i m telling world i mean too u guys what happen too me.
The device was in perfect condition when i opened it i m saying that after a month of using it color as showing on the photo started pilling.
This never happened too me with apple products so this is the first time that i m experiencing it
well this is big disappointment for me with iphone 8 thats all.
You don’t have to take the iPhone to the dealer you bought it from for possible warranty service, you can go to any Apple Store.

Hi
just an update for two of you J.A. and CarolineM, who showed interested in my case with the color coat pilling off on my iphone 8 just in 3 months of using it.
I’ve got rejected for now from the dealer vodafone on Malta.
Just this afternoon i’ve made a complain at the shop of apple so will see what they gonna reply.
I m attaching the report of the vodafone dealer as it was: cosmetic damage not covered under warranty
SHAME ON APPLE [emoji17]
IMG_1515780805.628977.jpg