What's new

I need to quit sprint.

er2rul

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new in the forum and this is my first forum experiace in my life so I might not know how to act please forgive me in advance.

I have enough of sprint I need to change my carrier to sprint or att but I don't want pay ETF. I am not doing something wrong coz I have only 4 months left to finish my contract I have paid more than $2000 so I think it's fair deal. What I want to know is how can I change my carrier without having any issues such blocking my phone or something. If it's possible to do it please let me know step by step how. I need urgent help. Thank you in advance. Sincerely.

Hello everyone,

I am new in the forum and this is my first forum experiace in my life so I might not know how to act please forgive me in advance.

I have enough of sprint I need to change my carrier to sprint or att but I don't want pay ETF. I am not doing something wrong coz I have only 4 months left to finish my contract I have paid more than $2000 so I think it's fair deal. What I want to know is how can I change my carrier without having any issues such blocking my phone or something. If it's possible to do it please let me know step by step how. I need urgent help. Thank you in advance. Sincerely.
You can't just walk away from your cellular contract, you agreed to pay the contracted monthly payments until the contract expires. Whether or not you want to, you have to pay the early termination fee if you want to end the contract early and change carriers.

P.S. The only way your carrier will ever consider unlocking your iPhone for use on another carrier is if the contract has expired or you have paid the early termination fee.

Last edited:
Yeah without trading in your device, I don't know how you would get out of those ETF fees. Sorry

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."