What's new

I need to download mp3 from the net directly to the iphone ipod library

No, its not possible. You have to download the mp3 to your computer, import it into your iTunes library and then sync it to your phone.

Jmills87 said:
No, its not possible. You have to download the mp3 to your computer, import it into your iTunes library and then sync it to your phone.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's not possible because you can always purchase the mp3 through iTunes on the phone and that would put it directly in the iPod library.

The big problem is , that i already synched my iphone on my laptop but tge laptop is not working right now ... When i tried to to do it on my pc , it says that it will replace the new songs with the old list that is in y iphone , and when i tried to Transfer Purchase , it wont do it , what can i do guys ??

Jmills87 said:

I wouldn't necessarily say it's not possible because you can always purchase the mp3 through iTunes on the phone and that would put it directly in the iPod library.

True, but I think he was asking how to download an mp3 from the internet and import it into the iPod app which is not possible because iTunes breaks the mp3 file into a bunch of different pieces before adding it to the iPod app(This is how they force you to use iTunes in order to add music).

There is a Cydia app that can do this, but it lets you download copywritten music for free so I won't share it.

George, I would suggest checking the box "manually manage music" but this will erase all your music at first but after that you will be able to drag and drop music from any library onto your phone even if your phone isnt synced with that particular iTunes library.

Last edited: