What's new

I Need ios5

ronnyjames

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can get this? I'm not patient and would rather now wait :)

iCrank said:
Unless you sign up for a dev account with apple ($99) or know a dev that will add your udid to his account, you're out of luck

+1

ronnyjames said:
Anyone know how I can get this? I'm not patient and would rather now wait :)

More than likely you'll just have to e patient. Sorry man!

Can someone tell me what iOS means? And what is the average user on? 4?, and 5 is like going from XP to windows7 maybe! Laymen terms much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

holophyte said:
Can someone tell me what iOS means? And what is the average user on? 4?, and 5 is like going from XP to windows7 maybe! Laymen terms much appreciated!

I think iOS is the iPhone version updates

Apple iOS originally stood for iPhone Operating System
CISCO IOS stands for internetwork Operating System (code in switches and routers).

We are all on 4 unless you are a developer. We can't tell you the answer you need because we do not know.

gforeman said:
Apple iOS originally stood for iPhone Operating System
CISCO IOS stands for internetwork Operating System (code in switches and routers).

We are all on 4 unless you are a developer. We can't tell you the answer you need because we do not know.

It's ok I don't need the answer my friend. To me what ever iOS I'm on suits me fine. It's just the world goes by so bloomin fast most people on iOS 2/3/4 now will won't ios5 yesterday and when they have that they'll want ios6 tomorrow. The world needs to slow down! Thanks for try abbreviation into what iOS stands for though 