What's new

I need help for my Iphone 3G ?!

fanol

Reaction score
I got an Iphone 3g a couple om month ago. But I want him to restore/format just like it was in his beginning. But I also want to save my contact list, and other stuff that is important like photos, MP3, some aplications. Then I want to install the best working and fastes iOS for Iphone 3G because my actual version of iOS is very old and can't download a thing from App Store. Waiting for your help.

The latest version of iOS for the 3G is 4.2.1. Apps require at least iOS 4.0 now unless it's a dead app. A good chunk requires 5.0.

Hmm thnx a lot but I need help practically, I mean, is there a simple video which I can understand it well and format my Iphone by saving my important stuff and then install/update the iOS version to 4.2.1 or the newest version on which my Iphone 3G works. ?!

To back up all your stuff manually, download iExplorer. Connect your device, then manually go into the music root, video, notes, etc etc and drag them onto your desktop. Then upgrade your 3G to the latest firmware by checking for updates on iTunes, then update. After its complete, literally drag EVERYTHING Into iTunes over your iPhone and it'll sync and restore them into your 3G

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hmm thnx a lot but I need help practically, I mean, is there a simple video which I can understand it well and format my Iphone by saving my important stuff and then install/update the iOS version to 4.2.1 or the newest version on which my Iphone 3G works. ?!

Use iTunes to backup your data/music/photo... as you will be using iTunes to restore to 4.2.1 firmware...