What's new

I Knew I Shouldn't Have Looked!

Almost. Some straps are available in 38 & 42mm sizes and some only in one or the other size. What you can do is use any bracelet or strap that is designed for the size of watch you own.
Yes I just realised they don't all fit the 38mm which would suit my slim wrist more than the 42mm I think, So far I like the 38mm Sports in Gold with the Antique White strap.

The 42 mm Apple Watch (stainless steel case) with Product Red Sport band.
Thats my second choice but in the 38mm, The trouble is I don't wear any jewellery that would go with the Stainless Steel, I only wear Yellow Gold so that why I'm favouring the Sports.

I went to our local Apple store today just to look at the new Magic Trackpad, They don't have it in yet and I started looking at Apple watches.
Before that I had no interest whatsoever.
Now??? I think I want one.
That's why I won't go to the Apple Store. I saw one in Best Buy but it was locked down, but I still got to play with it. I know I want one but still researching apps and such. I need to know how good it will be for fitness (steps and heart rate monitoring)

Thats my second choice but in the 38mm, The trouble is I don't wear any jewellery that would go with the Stainless Steel, I only wear Yellow Gold so that why I'm favouring the Sports.
I see where you are coming from.
The jewellery I'm wearing more often is stainless steel, that's why I chose this watch. I don't have yellow gold jewellery.

I also chose this one because of the (supposedly) better battery life.

Last edited:
I see where you are coming from.
The jewellery I'm wearing more often is stainless steel, that's why I chose this watch. I don't have yellow gold jewellery.

I also chose this one because of the (supposedly) better battery life, and because I like the rectanglular shape of the watch.
I still like the Hermes, Don't like the price though.

Again though it wouldn't really match what I wear.
Decisions Decisions.

That's why I won't go to the Apple Store. I saw one in Best Buy but it was locked down, but I still got to play with it. I know I want one but still researching apps and such. I need to know how good it will be for fitness (steps and heart rate monitoring)
I hear ya, fitness purposes are the main reason I want the Apple Watch.

Same thing happened to me. I went into the Apple Store not even thinking about an AppleWatch, but now I want one ...the 42mm Space Black Sport to be exact...LOL

Same thing happened to me. I went into the Apple Store not even thinking about an AppleWatch, but now I want one ...the 42mm Space Black Sport to be exact...LOL
That's the same one I want! It appears that the subdued finish is popular with (ex)military folks :)

Same here op, but was looking at sound bars but definitely hand no interest in the watch but now I will be getting one this weekend. Just hope it can take the abuse my moto360 can.