What's new

i hear locked iphone 4 can be unlock,is that true?

tommykingrain

Reaction score
guys ,i am looking for how to unlock my iphone 4..

Damm it , i cannot use other sim card ..........

this is unreasonable, cos that;s my phone.

unlock sim card ?

guys ,i am looking for how to unlock my iphone 4..

Damm it , i cannot use other sim card ..........

this is unreasonable, cos that;s my phone.

unlock sim card ?

You need to jailbreak the phone and then unlock it. What is the firmware actually installed on the phone? If it's 4.3. Then you will have to wait some more days or weeks before you can jailbkreak it. If it's 4.2 you can jailbreak it right away. Read the jailbreak part of the forum to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks buddy,

but i am looking for a device that could just plug & play

i mean no need to jailbreak at all

i hear there is a unlock sim card called Gevey could do this

support iphone 4 from IOS 4.0 to 4.3.1 , Baseband 1.59, 2.10, 3.10.1, 4.10, 4.10.1

i am very intereted on .

i find this guy selling this items :

it's great . just 20usd per unit !!!!

i do find there are many selling this item on ebay !!!

it's great ,right??

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, i know nothing about that stuff u talking about. I'm now learning that i can unlock without jailbreak. But how reliable is that option? Got to ralead about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjUzMjIyOTM2.html"]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjUzMjIyOTM2.html[/ame] this is the unlock sim card works on iphone 4 .

Last edited by a moderator:
I would strongly advise against these sims. I had a turbo sim (when they worked) for my 3G which is much better than than the gevey sim. Even that only lasted 3days before getting chucked in the bin...

plus because you use 112 emergency number in a lot of places its illegal to use it.. including america

the most you can do atm is jb and use as an ipod touch or use these sim solutions that will just give you problems

thanks buddy,

but i am looking for a device that could just plug & play

i mean no need to jailbreak at all

i hear there is a unlock sim card called Gevey could do this

support iphone 4 from IOS 4.0 to 4.3.1 , Baseband 1.59, 2.10, 3.10.1, 4.10, 4.10.1

i am very intereted on .

i find this guy selling this items :

it's great . just 20usd per unit !!!!

i do find there are many selling this item on ebay !!!

it's great ,right??

My sister have purchased a Gevey card on the following site, it cost only $7.99+free shipping

GEVEY Turbo SIM Unlock for iPhone 4 IOS 4.1 4.2 4.3 [22007] - US$7.99 : slickgate

Those Sim solutions are very un reliable and tend to be a waste of money as well as illegal because you have to dial 112.. unless you are in a country that 112 does not dial emergency number