What's new

I have a problem in cydia

abadybasha

Reaction score
Well I jailbreaked my 3GS factory unlocked yesterday.
Then it told me this device is in pending TSS queue
Today cydia didn't open it's products page or manage account or it's own links
It bring blank page or
- not found ( error to origin )
What is that?
What should I do ?

Pending TSS queue means that you've pushed "make my life easier" times ago on the device if i'm not mistaking so it's still in process trying to save your shsh.
As for the blank page that cydia display, how sure are you about having internet on your device? If you are able to open internet play youtube or any tv video on your device, then you sure have intenet on it and so i will jut ask you to push down home button and sleep/wake button down until you see the apple logo diplay on the phone screen, after phone reboot, open an internet page to know that internet connection in a good on yoir phone, then run cydia again so see what will the result be this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same
Thanks for help
I think saurik talk about it in twitter ,
He facing severe issues with his server.
Thank you again.

I had like a zillion problems with Cydia. After this horrific event with my jail broken phone, I went clean.

I Love the Chupacabra!

cHUPAcABRA-SLIDE-NEW-RELEASE.jpg

Hello , just looking at the problem you are all dealing with and i have the same message in cydia only i can still use it it still loads all its files and i can download from cydia and with all content working on the device.

The message only means that the cydia server is over run and can not process your devices shsh's at this time , this is due to all the new xmas devices that are now being jailbroken by there new owners , causing a back log the message will remove its self once the server has calmed down and processed the MILLIONS of new shsh's blobs.

Do not worry to much about the message.

Your problem dose seem to be with cydia and the only reason it would load blank fields would be a bad install your jailbreake was not clean , did you restore your device in itunes before you jailbroke ?

This is the only thing i can see causing your problem , it fails to load cydia database which indicates files where lost during the jailbreake process.

At any stage did you see these words on your device during the jailbreak :
(loads of white text apearing on your device rather fast)

"Warning" or "Failed"

When you try to load cydia do you get a error message ??

ADVICE :

Restore your device with itunes back to OFW and do a fresh jailbreak on the device.

You can only save SHSH blobs if Apple is still sending them out. Right now, you can only get 4.3 blobs. Just use Tinyumbrella and you can get all the SHSH blobs possible to your device(s).

Last edited:
Hello , just looking at the problem you are all dealing with and i have the same message in cydia only i can still use it it still loads all its files and i can download from cydia and ---------------- with all content working on the device.

The message only means that the cydia server is over run and can not process your devices shsh's at this time , this is due to all the new xmas devices that are now being jailbroken by there new owners , causing a back log the message will remove its self once the server has calmed down and processed the MILLIONS of new shsh's blobs.

Do not worry to much about the message.

Your problem dose seem to be with cydia and the only reason it would load blank fields would be a bad install your jailbreake was not clean , did you restore your device in itunes before you jailbroke ?

This is the only thing i can see causing your problem , it fails to load cydia database which indicates files where lost during the jailbreake process.

At any stage did you see these words on your device during the jailbreak :
(loads of white text apearing on your device rather fast)

"Warning" or "Failed"

When you try to load cydia do you get a error message ??

ADVICE :

Restore your device with itunes back to OFW and do a fresh jailbreak on the device.

You can only save SHSH blobs if Apple is still sending them out. Right now, you can only get 4.3 blobs. Just use Tinyumbrella and you can get all the SHSH blobs possible to your device(s).
Thanks for the info, now it's time you take a close look at the forum rules. Jailbreak OK. Pirating NOT OK HERE. TY

AppleSta said:
Hello , just looking at the problem you are all dealing with and i have the same message in cydia only i can still use it it still loads all its files and i can download from cydia and *MODERATED* with all content working on the device.

Piracy is against forum rules. Remember that in the future.

I do apologise for my mistake , it wont happen again.

HEADS UP :

Today the message has been removed from my device(s).

Last edited:
Pending TSS queue means that you've pushed "make my life easier" times ago on the device if i'm not mistaking so it's still in process trying to save your shsh.
As for the blank page that cydia display, how sure are you about having internet on your device? If you are able to open internet play youtube or any tv video on your device, then you sure have intenet on it and so i will jut ask you to push down home button and sleep/wake button down until you see the apple logo diplay on the phone screen, after phone reboot, open an internet page to know that internet connection in a good on yoir phone, then run cydia again so see what will the result be this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "Make My Life Easier" button does not exist any more. Cydia automatically submits SHSH to the server as soon as Cydia opens on a jailbroken device for the first time.