What's new

I had a good app

Antonia

Reaction score
Why are apps no longer supported and removed I don't know if it was paid an paid apps be removed

Thanks
Antonia

Why are apps no longer supported and removed I don't know if it was paid an paid apps be removed Thanks Antonia
Lack of money is one reason why some apps get no support. It costs money to update many apps. Also, sometimes a new operating system can cause problems for app developers. It is sometimes easier to abandon an old app and build a new one afresh. I had that happen to one of my apps when iOS 7 began. The app just quit working. It only would crash. The developer abandoned it and made a new one and charged $$ for it. I found another one just like it that was free. I think too, that developers sometimes pass away and leave an app unsupported in the App Store. There's many reasons why apps are no longer supported and/or get removed. The good news is that there are many more great apps to choose from in the App Store.

I have Movie Director Pro
Movie Director cut & Merge
Pro won't save modified. Clip
Can't contact Developer
Apple want an order number ?
I can't find it
Any help
Thanks

Until an operating system comes out with the following A keyboard like Swift key and purchased apps can be listed
A-Z Z-A date newest first newest last
Hide apps not used remove apps obsolete I may have the paid copy
Restore Apps that apple removed
Or refund if paid

Thanks
Antonia