What's new

I give up on screen protectors

voodooevil

Reaction score
i have tried 3 different tempered screen protectors. I give up. They irritate me more then anything. I am not using one, i use a slim case, but thats it. I am at the point in my life that i need to enjoy things without worrying....screen savers remind me of the plastic covers my grandmother would wrap the couch in to protect it.
....i vented....feeling better..

i have tried 3 different tempered screen protectors. I give up. They irritate me more then anything. I am not using one, i use a slim case, but thats it. I am at the point in my life that i need to enjoy things without worrying....screen savers remind me of the plastic covers my grandmother would wrap the couch in to protect it.
....i vented....feeling better..
Try Tech Armor Pet film ones, They go on easily and last, Pack of three on Amazon are cheap, they have a guarantee too.
I have used them a long time now.

I had the Belkin that Apple installed for me and I took it back today and got my money back. Screw it, I'm not using one either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the Belkin that Apple installed for me and I took it back today and got my money back. Screw it, I'm not using one either.

Come on, bit short on details there. What happened?
As l'm in a good mood l will share something with you.

In January l had 4 new tyres fitted to my little baby [emoji594],
Got a puncture in 1, after just a week. New tyre fitted, month later got another puncture. So l decided, l'm fed up with this. Went to the same shop they were all smiling.
Thinking ah more money from Kenny boy.
They took the Wheel off, preparing to replace the tyre, l said no. Just put it on without the tyre and remove all the other tyres.
They did it, and guess what, the ride is a bit bumpy, but l have never had a puncture since.
Amazing that.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Come on, bit short on details there. What happened?
As l'm in a good mood l will share something with you.

In January l had 4 new tyres fitted to my little baby [emoji594],
Got a puncture in 1, after just a week. New tyre fitted, month later got another puncture. So l decided, l'm fed up with this. Went to the same shop they were all smiling.
Thinking ah more money from Kenny boy.
They took the Wheel off, preparing to replace the tyre, l said no. Just put it on without the tyre and remove all the other tyres.
They did it, and guess what, the ride is a bit bumpy, but l have never had a puncture since.
Amazing that.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Lol. Basically I like the way the protector looks. I know a lot of people say that it doesn't cover the whole screen but to me it fits really well and covers the needed amount of real estate (see pic below). The problem I have is that I expect it to be at least a little fingerprint resistant and it is completely the opposite of that. I kept it was almost 2 weeks and decide that if I'm going to have one at all I'll get a cheaper version from off of eBay or something.

(
9cec85d5cdd3c23387499e27defb020c.jpg

Best way to go. #forgetscreenprotection

I don't use a screen protector. I've had my 6s Plus over a year and the screen is flawless. For drops, I do use an Otterbox Commuter. I dropped it a few weeks ago face down on a hard surface. No damage at all.

The argument/discussion on wether or not to use a screen protector has been going for as long as I've been in this forum and I guess it will continue to rage on.
For myself I don't believe in taking chances though, I think that even cleaning the screen constantly (They are a finger print magnet) will eventually cause minute scratches/abrasions, I feel much better about cleaning my screen when the surface I am rubbing at isn't my naked screen.

Use the money you're gonna waste on screen protectors on something like air pods.