What's new

I don't know which case to buy...

I got this one from Switcheasy. I like it because it comes with two power jack connector protectors and two headphone jack protectors.

Welcome to SwitchEasy

How 'grippy' is it? does it slide in and out of your pocket easy? the last silicone type case i had kinga clung to my pockets.

This one looks to be "grippy".
146b1a17.jpg

That's why I wanted the rebel with the hard spine down the back....made it just un-grippy enough ;)

b9822c40.jpg

Last edited:
I got this one from Switcheasy. I like it because it comes with two power jack connector protectors and two headphone jack protectors.

Welcome to SwitchEasy

How 'grippy' is it? does it slide in and out of your pocket easy? the last silicone type case i had kinga clung to my pockets.

Yep, it's kind of rubbery and grippy. I like the grippy because it stays in my pocket. I also, like the ability to cover the exposed openings on the phone, it keeps out the dust and lint from my pocket.

Both. It doesn't make it bulky either. Below is a link with pics on it. It comes in 5 colors and each unit comes with an additional white silicon cover in case you get bored with it.

iPhone 4 SILICRYLIC Silicone Case with Acrylic Shell

Which part of it is hard and which is silicon?

The silicon wraps around the phone itself. The hard case portion goes over it on the back. It secures on the 4 corners of the phone and it also IMO keeps the protective sheet in place and secure.
I am liking the looks of this case. Has what I am looking for in a case...Hard shell for ease of holding and protection, etc; but also has a soft protector in case it's dropped.