What's new

I converted to an iPhone...

I have a brand new iPhone 7 plus and it works great I have been an android user since the summer of 2011 still use it but the iPhone has caught my attention with the camera set up I have a lg v20 for My android phone
Welcome to iPhoneForums, dannyboy331! Congratulations on your new iPhone!

I have another question. Reference to the keyboard, is there a way to bring up the number keypad as if you're dialing a phone number? It comes up when a phone number is asked for, but can you manually being it up?

The option for numbers is at the bottom left of the keyboard, shown by 123.

I have another question. Reference to the keyboard, is there a way to bring up the number keypad as if you're dialing a phone number? It comes up when a phone number is asked for, but can you manually being it up?
You can bring it up anytime during a call by tapping the keypad button.
IMG_2212.JPG

The option for numbers is at the bottom left of the keyboard, shown by 123.

Sorry, guess I wasn't clear. I know that I can get to the numbers, which are in a line on the top row, by selecting the 123...I was asking that with the keyboard up, is there a way to get to the numbers in the format as if you are in phone mode dialing a number:

*0#

Thanks,
Chief

Another question...is there a way to control the media volume other than using the side keys. Don't see it anywhere in the settings.

Slide upwards from the bottom of your screen. Usually, you'll find this:
IMG_9295.jpg

If so, swipe to the left, and you'll see a slider which allows increasing or decreasing the volume:
IMG_9296.jpg

Tap the round white button, and slide to the left or right.

Damn...I saw that there, but it didn't even click that that's what it was. LOL

Thank you again!
Chief