What's new

I cant get my iphone to restore! I am stuck ! Help quickly please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this guys are trying to help you for so long now you come with piracy or illegal stuff?

WOW, that's amazing!

However...

Jmills87, thanks for your help and contribution to the forum. You really put a lot of time helping guys in here and we appreciated that a lot.

However...

Jmills87, thanks for your help and contribution to the forum. You really put a lot of time helping guys in here and we appreciated that a lot.

It's my pleasure :) Everyone should know how to jailbreak and NOBODY should make money telling people how :) That's my motto

iFrog said:
However...

+1 we sure do!

Jmills87 said:
It's my pleasure :) Everyone should know how to jailbreak and NOBODY should make money telling people how :) That's my motto

Amen to that!! Lol! :D!

So my question was finally answered properly. You had 4.2.10 on it at one point and you are trying to downgrade. Now your issue makes 100% sense.

No!

I put 4.2.10 on it TODAY ONLY in an attempt at getting SOME KIND OF SOFTWARE on it. It has NEVER been 4.2.10 before.

Actually, you are probably mistaken. Because your issue has all the proper signs of a 4.2.10 install at some point. Probably somewhere along the time line you accidentally did a step wrong and allowed 4.2.10 to be installed.

But hey, what do I know? I am just some old hack in this new young man tech world.

Wow you guys are so Righteous*! It makes me laugh so hard imagining you guys high five each other over the stupid comments you make. None of you ever got anything you didn't pay for huh? No mp3s, no movies, no games... I bet none of you ever recorded a song from the radio on a tape back in the day either! Lol I really don't know who you guys think you are! Get off your high horses! If you don't feel it's right to, then fine don't do it, but don't act like people who do are just horrible! I didn't mean to "discuss" pirated apps, I even deleted my post when I realized I did. I will follow the rules of this forum no problem, but you guys need to stop acting like your so holy!

xesvuli420 said:
Wow you guys are so Righteous*! It makes me laugh so hard imagining you guys high five each other over the stupid comments you make. None of you ever got anything you didn't pay for huh? No mp3s, no movies, no games... I bet none of you ever recorded a song from the radio on a tape back in the day either! Lol I really don't know who you guys think you are! Get off your high horses! If you don't feel it's right to, then fine don't do it, but don't act like people who do are just horrible! I didn't mean to "discuss" pirated apps, I even deleted my post when I realized I did. I will follow the rules of this forum no problem, but you guys need to stop acting like your so holy!

When you joined this forum you agreed to follow the rules. Here is the rule on piracy.

16. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, or other copyrighted content.

Here's a link to the forum rules

IPhoneforum.net Rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

We aren't on "high horses". iFrog, iCrank, and I are mods, and enforcing the rules of this forum is what we do.

Last edited:
Were you raised by monkeys or something? You rant on and on for an entire paragraph and you have the audacity to follow up with "...but thank you" There are simple rules here, you either stay and follow them or don't and leave. It's a pretty simple concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.