What's new

I cal

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
Never really UTILIZED my iCal but started and man it is nice!! With iCloud it can synch to my phone, spouses phone, her desktop, etc.. Why though if I enter something on my phone... It will not synch back? I DO have it turned ON in I cloud on phone?

Calendar on the iPhone allows you to select a default calendar to add events to. Which means if you have more than one calendar loaded, you have to make sure which one is selected as the default.

Skull One said:
Calendar on the iPhone allows you to select a default calendar to add events to. Which means if you have more than one calendar loaded, you have to make sure which one is selected as the default.

Huh? I will see if I can make any sense of that? It seems to me that if my calendar synchs to I cloud and all my calendars synch to I cloud, anything I put in my calendar on my iPhone should by via I cloud go to my other calendars just as they go to all of I do an entry on my laptop.. Sorry if I just not "getting it"!!

It is possible to have Calenders from Hotmail, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Exchange, AOL. So I didn't want to assume you were using only one of them.

If you are using only the Apple built in calendar then you are experiencing an issue I haven't seen before. Hopefully someone else can chime in with a suggestion.