What's new

How?

2015Girl

Reaction score
image.png
how can I make my screen look like this? Can anyone find the wallpaper ? Thanks.

That would be on a jailbroken iPhone. That's the only way you could have an empty first row with no app icons.

That would be on a jailbroken iPhone. That's the only way you could have an empty first row with no app icons.
They said it wasn't jail broken. It's invisible icons.

""With invisible icons (not jailbroken)""

I did some more checking and those invisible icons are just black home screen bookmarks. That being the case, this only works if you have black wallpaper.

How do u do that?? How do I get tha wallpaper he's using?

Download a black wallpaper to your iPhone, then open the site which can add black bookmarks to your screen in Safari on your iPhone. If it's the following one, select the "Transparent" option.
image.jpeg

Tap the Share button at the bottom (the one with the arrow).
image.jpeg

Select "Add to Home Screen".
image.jpeg

Don't change anything here, just tap "Add".

The black icon will be added to your homescreen. You can repeat this process as often as you wish. Arrange the homescreen the way you like it. That done, set the black wallpaper as homescreen. It's better to do this after adding the icons, or else you'll have difficulties finding them.
image.jpeg

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Download a black wallpaper to your iPhone, then open the site which can add black bookmarks to your screen in Safari on your iPhone. If it's this one, select the "Transparent" option.
View attachment 25349
Tap the Share button at the bottom (the one with the arrow).
View attachment 25350
Select "Add to Home Screen".
View attachment 25351
Don't change anything here, just tap "Add".

The black icon will be added to your homescreen. You can repeat this process as often as you wish. Arrange the homescreen the way you like it. That done, set the black wallpaper as homescreen. It's better to do this after adding the icons, or else you'll have difficulties finding them.
View attachment 25352
Hope that helps.
I don't get a transparent thing. I have the 5C

You can see the website address of the site I was using in my screenshots.