What's new

How would you rate AT&T's network?

I give Att 5. I have an IPhone 4 and my fiancé Iphone3G. The service in our home in Sacramento is horrible. Dropped calls, anywhere from 0 to 2 bars and especially the IPhone 4 is always saying no service or searching. Once I leave home, service is great.

For my area AT&T sucks. Phone doesn't ring, then get a voice-mail. Dial out, they can't hear me. Waiting for iPhone 5, then will jump ship.

bencozzy said:
2- AT&T is a joke thank goodness they acquired t-mobile.

Actually At&t did NOT acquire T-Mobile.

Here in Detroit the service is excellent so I'd say a 9. I came from Sprint whos service was an absolute joke. I cant even begin to explain how terrible they were and I left them after 9 years.

I get full service in stores and large warehouses no matter the structure, data speeds fly, and camping up north For the first time ever where we camp I had full phone service and edge data. Before At&t I didnt have any service what so ever.

I have dropped 3 calls that I can remember but with Sprint I wouldnt even get the call or be able to make one more than half the time, the phone wouldnt ring at all on any of my lines.

I give it a 10. Mostly five bars everywhere in Tulsa and grandpa unlimited 4G LTE goodness.

I would rate it a ten in my situation. I'm a new customer and the little 1000 population town I live in... I get consistent 4G(hspa+) in the 4-6 Mbps download speed and .75 Mbps upload. I got a brand new iPhone 4S with iOS 6.0.1 and I have jail broken it. It's been great.