What's new

How would you rate AT&T's network?

I live in NJ and travel all over the state and tri-state area and give it a solid "8". I drop calls every once in a while.

In Puerto Rico I give it a solid "10"!!! Everywhere I travelled in the island I had great signal, while the rest of my family had little or none with Verizon.

AT&T 6 where i'm at because when I had my 3g I had all bars but when I got ip4 it be at the most 3 bars and I was still in the sane spot, now I'm with t-mobile with ip4 and give them a 9 even ob edge all bars

I live in Greensboro NC. AT&T's network was great there. Very few dropped calls and fast 3G speeds. However, drive 10 miles outside of city limits and you were screwed.

2- AT&T is a joke thank goodness they acquired t-mobile.

all i can say is i unlocked my i4 dropped a tmo sim in and bam edge full bars all the time pulling way faster data speeds then even with 4 bars of 3g on AT&T.

Tmobiles 3g network gave my nexus s better speeds then my dads atrix 4g pulls with full bars. It's a sad excuse for a 3g network.

2- AT&T is a joke thank goodness they acquired t-mobile.

all i can say is i unlocked my i4 dropped a tmo sim in and bam edge full bars all the time pulling way faster data speeds then even with 4 bars of 3g on AT&T.

Tmobiles 3g network gave my nexus s better speeds then my dads atrix 4g pulls with full bars. It's a sad excuse for a 3g network.

What State are you located?

Ohio.

But been to NC(fort bragg/fayetteville/sanford), Michigan, Indiana, Kentecky, WV.

Now recently with the I4 i went to indiana had no bars 3g, always says its on 3g, and pulled a massive number 2.6mpbs and 1.87mpbs. and did it with very close results three more times. left that area had 5 bars did another test 1.2mbps and .02mbps.

I've tried resetting all settings, resetting the phone. Nothing.

So its also a OS error in how signal is calculated thought that was fixed awhile back?? And well AT&T sucks LOL.

T-mobile i would normally on average on a 3g connection pull 4-5mbps and 1+mbps. now on Their 4g i would get 6-7mbps and 1.5+mbps. The 4g atrix doesnt even come close to tmobile 3g speeds? I will say t-mobile has gprs in more areas then t-mobile but i never make calls, just text and emails.

I would rate it 8. I live in an area where we still don't have 3G, but in Erie, PA, we have it. Verizon has 3G out here. At home, I have to use Edge and it's too slow to access the internet. I also have a couple areas out this way where calls drop, given, we are very rural, but if Verizon can do it, why can't AT&T?

I am a AT&T dsl subscriber for Internet. As you may know, AT&T recently attached a AT&T network monitor gadget request Rate

I live in NY I hear ppl complain about the signal. I have no problem, I have all the bars. I rate it a 10