What's new

How to Unlock the iPhone 4 Using UltraSn0w

Unleashed said:
the baseband (modem firmware) makes no difference for jailbreaking, only unlock. there is a jailbreak for every firmware released so far (not the 4S)

Is there some website that you can download the ispw for iOS 5 with the correct baseband for iPhone 4 with the Gevey sim for T-mobile?

And those won't change my baseband to were the gevey sim won't work?

you where asking for the ipsw for ios 5 with the "correct" baseband. they are stock ipsw files and all contain the same baseband that you would get doing a restore in itunes,

Now there is no way to share a firmware with a different baseband version on it, so you cant just find a version with 01.59 on it and restore and take that baseband as well, it does not work like that. if I understood what you where hoping for.

the only way to upgrade to ios 5 is using an app like pwnage tool where you can preserve the baseband if your device is already on it. Do you know what baseband you are on?

everything done succesful,but my sim card didn't work,i have a iPhone 4.My ultrasn0w version is 1.2.4 is that problem ?
I'm from Europe,Albania and my sim card didn't work, have anyone any idea how to unlock and please send me a private message !

ps:sorry for my english,I know is bad :p

i have got my iphone 4 upgraded to 5.0.1 with BB 4.11.08 please help its locked on AT&T US

deadlyheart4u said:
i have got my iphone 4 upgraded to 5.0.1 with BB 4.11.08 please help its locked on AT&T US

i have exactly same problem, many people would advise me to wait until they found a possible way to unlock the phone.

Last edited:
iDitiApple said:
everything done succesful,but my sim card didn't work,i have a iPhone 4.My ultrasn0w version is 1.2.4 is that problem ?
I'm from Europe,Albania and my sim card didn't work, have anyone any idea how to unlock and please send me a private message !

ps:sorry for my english,I know is bad :p

What is your ios version and your baseband?

I bought a 4S and would like to pass my 4 to my daughter. It is on 4.3.5 and 4.10.01. Can I jailbreak and unlock without using Gevey sim?

Thanks, didn't think so, but wasn't sure. Not sure I want to go the gevey route....

I have iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 baseband 03.10.01. the phone is locked to AT&T. can I factory unlock the mobile? if not now. another way to unlock it? anyone know when the unlock is coming? please reply me.