What's new

How to make a folder

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
I am trying to make a folder to put some of my apps in to it. But having a hard time doing it they have videos on YouTube on how to to do it but for some reason when I do it it will not work. Is there a easier way to do this? Thank you I have a iPhone 7 plus 32GB

Not quite sure what's making it so hard for you. Unless l have misunderstood what you need.
Just move 1 app over another and then hey presto a folder which you can put a name to of your choosing.

Hi Brixtonboy when I try that I get this
e0abc96ceaf3e82f8a4ca59dc0e34466.png

Tap and hold the app until it starts wiggling. Don't press it, that will only show features you can access in the app. When it wiggles, you can move it to another app and create a folder.

Hi J.A. I did what you told me to do but get the Image and will not work do not know what I am doing wrong. Thank you

Touch the screen where the app is, just enough to feel it under your finger. Don't put pressure onto the screen.

Then drag it over the top of another app, then drop it on top of the other app. That will create a folder.

[emoji26]what about me you forgot me [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

if you have your 3D Touch activated if you long press the app hard the 3D Touch option pops up but if you very lightly press your app but just basically just barely putting your finger on it and a x will pop-up what like when you delete an app then you can move it from screen to screen or make a folder with other apps

if you have your 3D Touch activated if you long press the app hard the 3D Touch option pops up but if you very lightly press your app but just basically just barely putting your finger on it and a x will pop-up what like when you delete an app then you can move it from screen to screen or make a folder with other apps
Crap. I forgot about that. You are very much correct sir.