What's new

How to load two instances of WhatsApp on one iPhone

slobdiddy

Reaction score
Have seen many tutorials on this online and none of them work for me. My iPhone is not jailbroken and I prefer not to Jailbreak if possible. Think there were previously a number of sites and it was easy to down load a second WhatsApp version directly to your iPhone... but none of these sites work any more.

The closest I have got is trying to use Xcode with ppsideloader to install the WhatsApp++ ipa directly on my iPhone on Mac OS.

I think this failed because I was already running a regular version of WhatsApp on my phone as I got the message "App Installation failed. This application's identifier entitlement does not match that of the installed application. These values must match for an upgrade to be allowed."

But if I take my regular WhatsApp off the phone and load Wahtsapp++ first, then I guess I simply wont be able to reinstall regular WhatsApp later.

I'm really keen to achieve this. Any help really appreciated. I'm a beginner so please explain in simple terms if possible.

Many thanks
slobdiddy

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Installing Whatsapp twice is not possible on an iPhone. It's also impossible to install the same account on two different iPhones. Sorry!

I'm not so sure. Have seen many examples of people doing this on YouTube. Think there are modded versions called something like WhatsApp++, WhatsAppGold, WhatsApp Silver. I think it may be possible to have the modded versions somehow sideloaded and coexisting side by side. There are sites indicating that you can do this without jailbreak suing Xcode in mac or the Cydia loader in Windows. This is the site I tried to follow EDITED

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not so sure. Have seen many examples of people doing this on YouTube. Think there are modded versions called something like WhatsApp++, WhatsAppGold, WhatsApp Silver. I think it may be possible to have the modded versions somehow sideloaded and coexisting side by side. There are sites indicating that you can do this without jailbreak suing Xcode in mac or the Cydia loader in Windows. This is the site I tried to follow EDITED
Side loading pirated versions of an App Store app is illegal and a violation of the Whatsapp terms and conditions. We do not discuss or link to methods such as this on this forum.

WhatsApp Gold is malware, and there's no WhatsApp Silver for iPhone.

WhatsApp ++ relies on the fraudulent use of an Apple developer account to side load a pirated second WhatsApp app on your iPhone.