What's new

how to hard reset an iPhone 4s GMS...has password on it. please help

Very good point my fried. The fact is. Friend of mine own me some dinero. Never paid me, so in reward hi gave some of his belongs. Hi says hi don't even remember the pass. So I got the chance to do it. But bingo I found a very easy way to do it. Thanks. ... Do u know a easy way to full flash iPhone 4 firmware 5.1.1....thanks.........

By "flash".... do you mean that you want to unlock an iPhone 4 to be used on Cricket wireless?

thanks for reply...i have it already JB ready to flash it..but im still looking to find instructions to follow for iphone 4 firmware 5.1.1. to use on cricket...could u please guide to find a link...thanks or any other suggestion....thanks.......

If you're iPhone 4 is on the 5.1.1... the chances of "Unlocking" it for use on a different wireless provider are slim. What Baseband (Modem Firmware) is it currently running? Go into Settings>General>About... and see what's next to "Modem Firmware."

iPhone 4 cdma is on ----version 5.1.1 -----the modem fimware 3.0.04 ....i already jail broken

Ahhhh ok... that's why you're using the "Flash" term. Honestly, our forum doesn't support CDMA "flashing" since it's not a full proof process. Since, in more often than not results in damaging your iPhone beyond repair.

got u......i have cdma workshop 2.7 .....i have done my htc evo 4g flashed ...but it does not read iphone...i have hear about the new 3.8.7 does ...but thanks for your suggestion about "results in damaging your iPhone beyond repair." so, according to your experience . what do u suggest me beside that choise....im willing to purchase a software but i want to get the one works...thanks

Last edited:
I'll be honest w/ you... I'm not versed in any way when it comes to CDMA iDevices. I know that software exists to "flash" an iPhone for use on different carriers... however, it more often than not leads to damage beyond repair. So, my only suggestion would be to sell the iPhone you currently have and purchase a CDMA one that's already setup to work on Cricket.

thank you very much Tomasjtsi.......i would like to keep it for the moment...just by curiosity, if you find a tutorial of how to get it flash i would like to hear about...thank you very much ...you have a good morning ....3:28 am.....